dd PCRGenomic and Molecular Services
droplet digital PCR
MOgene uses QX200 AutoDG ddPCR system (Bio-Rad Labs Inc.) which generates water-oil emulsion droplets that partitions the single PCR reaction into 20,000 droplets and the presence or absence of the fluorescent PCR product in each of these droplets is counted to evaluate the target concentration. This ability to evaluate the DNA abundance in tens of thousands of individual reactions increases the precision as well as the sensitivity of these assays. MOgene offers both custom and pre-optimized ddPCR assays for a wide variety of applications such as gene expression and genetic variation analysis. We manage all aspects of the project from assay design, nucleic acid isolation, to data analysis.
QX200 AutoDG ddPCR system
Using Bio-Rad’s QX200 AutoDG ddPCR system allows MOgene to customize the experiments to suit your experimental requirements.
SERVICE FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- PCR primers and probe design
- Nucleic acid isolation from a wide variety of samples
Assay optimization with proper controls included
- Data analysis
- Report with project description
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has a state-of-the-art, CLIA-certified facility with an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international GxP compliance regulations.
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a manual that ensures compliance for quality monitoring and improvement.
- Rigorous sample management process
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of laboratory procedures (SOPs), 100% QC of data
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide genomics services for early R&D to market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and pre-amplification room for your clinical studies
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Individually coded key access to labs
- Secured access to data records
- Daily data back-up