ILLUMINA SEQUENCINGGenomic and Molecular Services
ILLUMINA SEQUENCING SERVICES
MOgene offers cutting edge technology for next-generation sequencing across multiple Illumina instruments, allowing us to match the scope of your projects and return results quickly.
- Illumina MiSEQ
- Illumina NextSEQ
- Targeted resequencing
- Amplicon sequencing – extremely high depth supports finding rare variants
- Hybrid capture – Targeted re-sequencing for analysis of specific subset of the genome
- 16S Metagenomics – The 16s rRNA V4 region sequencing for survey of bacterial diversity
- Small genome sequencing
- de novo sequencing – ideal for sequencing small bacterial genomes (< 20Mb)
- Clone checking – analysis of plasmid DNA constructs
- Custom amplicon – TruSeq Custom Amplicon allows sequencing of hundreds of genomic regions covering up to 96 kb of cumulative sequence. This highly targeted approach enables a wide range of applications for discovering, validating, and screening genetic variants in a rapid and efficient manner.
- RNA sequencing
- RNA-Seq (microbial)
- Small RNA sequencing – Enables discovery and profiling of microRNAs and other non-coding RNA.
- Library QC – For testing library construction.
- Chip-seq – Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international quality compliance regulations.
- Audit ready for clients with routine internal quality audits
- GLP compliance per FDA 21 CFR Part 58 and Part 11
- Active CAPA program for process improvement
- CLIA Certification
- USDA Certification
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a manual that ensures compliance for quality monitoring and improvement.
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and 100% QC of data
- Rigorous sample management process
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide services for early R&D and market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and pre-amplification room for your clinical studies
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Individually coded key access to labs
- Secured access to data records
- Daily back-up of data