How to send samples to MOgene LC:
This document provides guidelines to prepare, and ship samples to MOgene LC. Whether you are sending us the tissue samples for nucleic acid extraction, extracted nucleic acids or prepared libraries for sequencing it is crucial for the successful completion of the project that the appropriate instructions are followed.
Shipping Instructions for NON-Regulated Samples:
1. Ship ONLY on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We do not accept risk of losing samples due to delays in shipment.
2. Send samples in 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes clearly labeled with a black permanent marker in five characters or less. Please do not use stickers, tape or parafilm (unless you are shipping genomic DNA at room temperature in which case tubes should be sealed with parafilm). If shipping on dry ice, remember to place tubes in a cryobox (required if you use blocks of dry ice rather than pellets for shipping RNA) or zip-lock bag.
3. Samples should be shipped with sufficient dry (or wet) ice to ensure that proper shipping conditions are maintained till the arrival at MOgene LC. Samples should be sent on dry ice in cryogenic containers (Styrofoam boxes are adequate) by priority-overnight delivery service to arrive the next morning. Do not ship on Thursdays, Fridays or the day before a holiday.
4. Ensure that all samples conform to our quality standards (please see “Sample Requirements” document for details).
5. Please ensure that appropriate package notices are included for dry ice shipments and shipment of known or potential biohazards.
6. Please email the shipping tracking number, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Use the following Shipping Address:
2252 Welsch Industrial Ct.
St. Louis, MO 63146
(314) 669-2591 – Office
(636) 448-4309 – Cell
(888) 576-1593 – Fax
8. Regardless of sample receipt, your project will not start until electronic Sample Submission Form and purchase order have been received by MOgene LC and you have signed off on the MOgene LC Workflow