Fluidigm Juno™Targeted DNA Sequencing Library Preparation System
The Juno™ system allows customization from mid-to-high-throughput library preparation for a wide variety of sequencing applications.
Microfluidic processing automates amplicon enrichment and sample barcoding enabling accurate and cost-effective sequence analysis of more samples with reduced reaction volumes and minimal hands-on time.
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has a state-of-the-art CLIA certified facility with an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international GxP compliance regulations.
- CLIA Regulations 42 CFR Part 493, cGMP compliance per FDA 21 CFR Part 210/211, GLP compliance per FDA 21 CFR Part 58 and Part 11
- Active CAPA program for process improvement
- Audit ready for clients with routine internal quality audits
- Assays validated per ICH/CLSI guidelines
- CLIA Certification
- USDA Certification
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a Quality Manual that details the quality policy of MOgene along with a set of quality procedures that outline the necessary documented controls and compliance measures to ensure continual quality monitoring and improvement.
- Rigorous sample management process
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of laboratory procedures (SOPs), 100% QC of data
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide genomics services for early R&D to market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and preamplification room for your clinical and genomics studies
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow from sample prep room to preamplification room to the instrument
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- Individually coded key access to labs
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Daily data back-up
- Limited access to data files
OUR HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Supporting Genomic Studies Since 2004
Industry Leading Experienced Team
More Than 150 Citations in Peer-reviewed Journals
To contact MOgene or request a quote click the links below