sequencing servicesGenomic & Molecular Services
A WORLD OF DATA DRIVEN INSIGHTS
MOgene delivers precise research and clinical insights for our customers based on decades of experience offering comprehensive, highly customized and data-driven genomic solutions
Droplet Digital PCR Applications for Cell and Gene Therapy Unrivaled Precision and Accuracy for Quality Manufacturing
SEQUENCING & BIOINFORMATICS ANALYSIS
MOgene can match your sequencing needs with the right equipment, and has built-in redundancy for best-practice job scheduling. We get your data to you faster. Whether you need the 10K+ read lengths of our PacBio Sequel system, or high-throughput production from our Illumina systems, we’ve got the coverage you need.
Benefits of Outsourced Sequencing
- Order just the services you need
- No more planning, budget allocation and maintenance meetings
- You can stop worrying about keeping internal sequencing equipment busy
- As your needs shift or your projects scale, we’ll be ready with the latest cutting-edge equipment.
- Explore parallel research tracks and hypotheses.
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has a state-of-the-art CLIA certified facility with an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international GxP compliance regulations.
- CLIA Regulations 42 CFR Part 493, cGMP compliance per FDA 21 CFR Part 210/211, GLP compliance per FDA 21 CFR Part 58 and Part 11
- Active CAPA program for process improvement
- Audit ready for clients with routine internal quality audits
- Assays validated per ICH/CLSI guidelines
- CLIA Certification
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a Quality Manual that details the quality policy of MOgene along with a set of quality procedures that outline the necessary documented controls and compliance measures to ensure continual quality monitoring and improvement.
- Rigorous sample management process
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of laboratory procedures (SOPs), 100% QC of data
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide genomics services for early R&D to market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and preamplification room for your clinical and genomics studies
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow from sample prep room to preamplification room to the instrument
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- Individually coded key access to labs
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Daily data back-up
- Limited access to data files
OUR HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Supporting Genomic Studies Since 2004
Industry Leading Experienced Team
More Than 150 Citations in Peer-reviewed Journals
To contact MOgene or request a quote click the links below